Are you interested in referring an individual in need of supportive services that focus on integration and independence? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
Crossroads of Western Iowa is committed to empowering individuals to actively seek out opportunities for an enhanced quality of life. We offer a variety of programs that meet the needs specific to each person. In an effort to find the program that's right for you or your loved one, we follow a referral process.
1. Complete the online referral form (see option below), after which someone will be in touch with you soon.
2. If you are currently working with a case manager, please discuss with them your desire to refer someone to Crossroads of Western Iowa.
3. Upon completion of the online referral form, we'd be happy to schedule a tour of the facilities, housing options and the surrounding community.
4. If you find that Crossroads is not the right fit for you, we may be able to provide additional information regarding other applicable programs.
5. If there is a mutual decision that the individual proceed to the next step, the individual or guardian will be required to complete an application.
6. During the application process, Crossroads will outline the admissions criteria, provide the applicant a list of required documents, completed forms and contact the funding source as appropriate.
7. After successfully completing the admissions process, Crossroads will come to a final decision regarding admittance into the program.
Below is a listing of our various service areas. Click on the button that represents the service area located closest to the person you would like to refer to Crossroads. After clicking on the button, complete the online referral form and someone from Crossroads will be in touch with you soon.
If you aren't sure which service area to choose or just have some basic questions, please contact us at 712.256.7888 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.